In entertainment news this week we discuss the problems at Marvel with one of their shows being delayed indefinitely and Dr Strange losing their director due to creative differences. Seth MacFarlane is leaving Fox for NBCU after 21 years on the network. In tech news we discuss the Virgin Galactic spaceship and their future plans for commercializing space travel. This last week we followed everything happening at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and we discuss some of the best and oddest tech coming out of the convention.
If you wish to share your opinions with the community you can always leave a message at 815-905-1414.
We ask that you support the show in any way possible. You can like, share, rate or comment on any of the various social media and podcast players. Join the conversation in our closed Facebook group at thenerdcantina.com/community, or become a patron on our Patreon page (https://www.patreon.com/thenerdcantina) where a pledge of as little as $1 will get you a free sticker.
Visit and subscribe to our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKXYWzoYKvoZopZLX8YA0Bg
Links to topics discussed:
- Hawkeye delayed indefinitely
- Variety: ‘Doctor Strange 2’ Director Scott Derrickson Drops Out (EXCLUSIVE).
- TVLine: Seth MacFarlane Leaves Fox After 21 Years for $200 Million NBCU Deal.
- Virgin flies their second commercial space tourism flight
- The Verge: CES 2020 Verge Awards: the best tech from the Consumer Electronics Show
- CNN: CES banned sex tech last year. Now it's all the rage.
- CNN: The technology of the future paints a very lonely picture for all of us.
- Neon artificial intelligence
- Taunted 8 year Olds family sues
- 17 year old discovers a new planet
- Nude philanthropist gets banned